The Purpose University Incubator
Our 24-hour Incubator uses a 21st century curriculum to help students find their purpose in life... then they utilize our step process to legally start a business or nonprofit corporation in 24-hours over 7 days"
Purpose University Students are:
- Adult learners looking for meaning, fulfillment, and additional income
- College students looking to spur their social-entrepreneurial spirit
- Individuals looking to start a nonprofit or faith-based organization
- Individuals looking to start a freelance business
Purpose University is founded on the following basic principles:
- All people have unique skills and abilities.
- Purpose University is dedicated to helping individuals cultivate their unique gifts and talents.
- We use our proven process to help individuals build a unique enterprise or nonprofit organization.
- Education is becoming more and more expensive.
- The rising cost of education and the increasing flexibility of online courses are changing the educational landscape.
- Our educational resources provide an opportunity for students to move in the direction of their destiny, at an affordable price.
- Education should be centered around the student.
- Education should be relevant to the student’s culture, history, and identity.
- Education should not force people to conform to a certain ideal.
- Education should be Inner-Directed.
- Education should help individuals to make their own choices separate from outside influences.
- Each life decision should be evaluated by asking: “Is this truly my decision or are external pressures making this decision for me?”
- Start with Purpose.
- Center your business or non-profit around your life's purpose
- Allow the purpose of your organization to become the most important factor.
"Purpose University provided me with tools to begin making a vision a reality. Dr. Derrick Drakeford's compassionate and personal attention helped me see that I am capable of creating a nonprofit that serves the community more expansively than I had initially envisioned. His guidance and support brought the useful ebooks to life by applying direct steps to getting started. I am grateful that I took the opportunity to work with Purpose University."
- Emily, '16